Tuesday, February 4, 2020

マジか!?

Having realised that it's already February, and the JLPT results for December should be coming out soon, I checked online for my results. I really wasn't expecting to pass, considering I only did 2 months of studying between N3 in July (only getting the results back in September) and N2 in December.

...I passed? What. The. Fuck.

Granted, I barely passed. As in, just above 50% barely pass. As I expected, my reading section was pretty bad, and considering I did very little reading preparation in those 2 months, I wasn't all that surprised. To be honest, I'm not really satisfied with that result, despite it technically being a pass. If anything, I'm going to continue studying through my N2 materials (especially reading) before I think of taking N1.

This also means that I technically meet the minimum threshold of applying for jobs outside of ALT work. For the moment, I'm going to be staying on with my current employer, though I'm looking to move to another city. After 3 years in Chikusei, I really want a fresh start elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment