Saturday, October 23, 2021

Picking up older music... again

Following off from a post I made back in March, I recently started looking for some older albums I missed out or passed over when they were first released. Probably one I feel absolutely ashamed for missing out on is Eiffel 65's second album Contact. I got their first album, Europop when it first came out, but for some reason or another, I never got Contact. I suspect it was a combination of not knowing that they released a second album - I believe it wasn't as big a hit compared to Europop in Australia - and it was also around that time I was getting in to anime and J-pop songs. 


I especially love this song recently. It's surprisingly chill and upbeat at the same time, if that makes any sense. Curse my younger self for missing out on this!
I have tried searching on Amazon Japan for a copy of this album to purchase, but unlike my previous purchases of Daft Punk and Little Birdy albums, Contact is surprisingly pricey. So I guess, listening to it on a youtube playlist will have to do for now, but I would love to own a physical CD of this album someday, to go along with Europop, which is back in Australia, along with the majority of my albums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment