Sunday, August 25, 2024

100 Question Time.

At Saikyo Central's recommendation, and inspired by his post, I decided to give this 100 question... questionnaire a try. Also, I am back from the Philippines, so expect a post and some photos of my trip soon.
  1. time and date u started this?
    • 7:40 PM, August 14th 2024
  2. asl?
    • Late 30s, M, Japan
  3. opinions on musicals?
    • They're ok.
  4. favorite snack?
    • Oh geez, where do I begin? Reese's peanut butter cups, koala march, Maltesers, violet crumble
  5. have u ever been in love?
    • Still am
  6. favorite pokemon?
    • Dragonite and Mega Kangaskhan
  7. mario kart main?
  8. tf2 main?
    • I don't play tf2
  9. do you laugh at youtube poops?
    • Nope.
  10. are you listening to music right now?
    • Yes. Turtle Power - Partners in Kryme
  11. favorite shape?
    • Star
  12. do you believe in astrology?
    • No
  13. do you believe in the occult?
    • No.
  14. opinions on vocaloid?
    • Luka forever, Miku never
  15. would you ever want to be a rockstar?
    • Why be a rockstar, when I could be a Gang-star. Or a Rap God.
  16. do you easily get stressed?
    • Yes, my job tends to have that effect.
  17. what is/was your favorite class in high school?
    • PE
  18. what pokemon type would you be? dual types are allowed lol
    • Dragon
  19. rei or asuka?
    • Misato. For two reasons.
  20. favorite html tag?
    • <iframe> I used it for a bunch of my early site layouts.
  21. are you religious?
    • Somewhat.
  22. opinions on nightcore?
    • Not my thing personally, but if you like it, great.
  23. did you go through any major phase? (emo, goth, weeaboo, etc)
    • A major Vocaloid phase over 10 years back. Then I expanded my music tastes.
  24. are you good at drawing?
    • No
  25. do you crack your joints?
    • Fingers and neck. Office work is めんどくさい
  26. do you read visual novels?
    • No
  27. can you sew?
    • Just the basics of sewing buttons.
  28. can you cook?
    • Yes I can.
  29. most expensive thing you've bought?
    • Student debt.
  30. opinions on cosplay?
    • I admire those that can do it well. 
  31. what's your most hated band/musician?
    • Don't have one. Maybe Bardot?
  32. are you a dramatic person?
    • When it comes to certain aspects of my job, absolutely
  33. what emoticon do you use most?
    • (# ゚Д゚)
    • Yes
  34. would you let a vampire suck ur blood?
    • Maybe
  35. do you have a celebrity crush?
    • Mark Hamill, Shuichi Ikeda, Kevin Conroy
  36. do you like snow?
    • Yes.
  37. were you really into greek mythology as a kid?
    • I liked watching Hercules the Legendary Journeys when I was a kid. I remember Kevin Sorbo arm wrestling that attractive blacksmith with the big boobs and losing.
  38. what are some things you could competently deliver a speech on?
    • Why Gundam 0083 Starust Memory and Zeta Gundam is Australia's fault.
  39. are you good at spelling?
    • Yes
  40. which touhou wud u fuk?
    • I only know the one that sang Bad Apple. Not that I would fuck her
  41. do you think there's going to be a robot takeover?
    • No,but stranger things have happened.
  42. HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR??!?!??!?!
    • If covid is anything to go by, yes.
  43. would you be an angel or devil?
    • Devil. I can be a real piece of shit.
  44. sine, cosine, or tangent?
    • Sine.
  45. do you like licorice?
    • No
  46. whats one thing you cant stand that everyone else loves?
    • Fish, and until recently Natto. 
  47. what books did you like as a kid?
    • The Star Wars Expanded Universe novels. I think the novelization of Shadows of the Empire was certainly my favorite at the time.
  48. can you play any instruments?
    • I used to play the violin as a kid. Then I broke my arm.
  49. what song would you want to play at your wedding?
  50. do you believe in reincarnation?
    • Not really
  51. finish the sentence: I'm just a guy who ______
    • in his folly, tried to surpass the Gundams.
  52. have you been to another continent?
    • Yes
  53. whats your worst habit?
    • procrastinating, easily irritable.
  54. favorite vegetable?
    • broccoli
  55. whats something stupid that scared the shit outta you as a kid?
    • Fighting metroids in Metroid II. Combined with the music when fighting them, it took me quite a few years before I finally beat that game.
  56. whats one of your guilty pleasures?
    • Watching Gundam Seed.
  57. would you rather be a ghost or a vampire?
    • Vampire. 
  58. what do you fear most?
    • Accomplishing nothing.
  59. do you sleep with any plushies?
    • Not anymore
  60. what hobby do you just not understand?

  61. do you like the taste of alcohol?
    • Yes, but I can't drink anymore unfortunately.
  62. are you a hopeless romantic?
    • Given I've been in a long term relationship, I'd like to think that I'm not that bad of a romantic.
  63. which deadly sin best fits you?
    • Wrath
  64. which of your physical features do you like the most?
    • My... eyes?
  65. are your ears pierced?
    • No
  66. have you ever been in a physical fight?
    • No, fortunately.
  67. where do you buy your clothes?
    • ユニクロ
  68. where would you live if you could live anywhere?
    • Under the sea. No more accusations. Just friendly crustaceans under the sea.
  69. do believe in magic? or is it all a trick?
    • It's all tricks. 
  70. have you read umineko when they cry? you should!
    • No.
  71. what is the worst chore to do?
    • Gardening.
  72. what did your parents almost name you?
    • If I was a girl, Simone.
  73. what would you want your name to be if you were not your current gender?
    • Simone.
  74. what were your first words?
    • I really don't know.
  75. what do you want your last words to be?
    • Fuck you, and I'll see you tomorrow!
  76. when did you first regularly start going online?
    • '98
  77. what year do you miss the most?
    • Anytime between 2011-2015. 
  78. are you psychic?
    • Nope
  79. would you fuck a clone of yourself? you're not allowed to kill yourself.
    • Thank you, but now.
  80. what do you use to listen to music?
    • I use a computer. I used to have an Ipod, but it's not longer. I would like to get an MP3 player to use when I go to the gym.
  81. whats the biggest city you've been to?
    • Tokyo
  82. favorite animal?
    • Kangaroo
  83. what web browser do you use?
    • Firefox on my phone, Edge on PC
  84. are you allergic to kitty cats???????????
    • No, but I don't like them.
  85. do you like energy drinks?
    • not anymore.
  86. would ever spend money on tf2 unusuals/csgo skins/gacha pulls/etc
    • Never
  87. when do you usually go to bed?
    • 10:30-11 if Sunday/weekday, whenever on Fridays/Saturdays.
  88. how often do you wash your hair?
    • every day, I ain't a bum.
  89. would you download a car?
    • Absolutely
  90. what was your favorite show as a kid?
    • Beast Wars, Power Rangers
  91. whats the silliest hat you own?
    • Not a hat, but a wig. Long black haired wig that I used when I dressed up as Professor Snape one halloween.
  92. what album/song do you're feeling angsty
    • Little Birdy's 2nd album, Hollywood
  93. do you make OCs?
    • Yeah. I really would like to get around to making my comic/story one day. Or at least put the lore together.
  94. whats the goofiest thing you do when completely alone?
    • Talk to myself
  95. do you like fireworks?
    • Yes
  96. favorite painter?
    • I don't have one.
  97. favorite numbers?
    • 10万
  98. what genre of vidya gaems are you really good at? (fps, fightan, danmaku, racing, whatever)
    • Music games
  99. time and date you finished this?
    • Sunday, August 25 @ 9:50 PM. Yeah, it took me a while, but in my defense, filling this on my phone wasめんどくさかった, so I finished it off on my computer after returning from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment