Thursday, December 2, 2021

New job for 2022

Today, I got an offer for a new job starting April 2022. 


Starting from April next year, my time as a full time ALT will come to a close. I won't name the company as usual, but I will say it is a job related to human resources. It also means, it's a step up from my current job. For starters, it pays a lot more, with the inclusion of bonuses every six months. But the thing that is most appealing, is the opportunity that this could change from a contract job, in to a permanent full-time job. Not quite sure of the requirements that need to be fulfilled to be offered that, but the job advertised for someone who is looking to stay and work in Japan long term. Also, the company was very happy with my work history, noting my time with my current employer has been stable (over 5 years with the company).

Some details need to be ironed out, including where I will be assigned to. They were upfront about this part in the interview, so I'm not fussed. They narrowed it down to a few of places, all of which are reasonably close to Tokyo. 

 So yeah, it's been some good news to finish off a rough day at school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment